Sunday, February 19, 2012

Going his own way: my feature on Jo Nesbø


Earlier this month, my large feature article on Norwegian crime writing superstar Jo Nesbø was published in the New Zealand Listener, one of our country's most prestigious magazines. I'm happy to share that you can now read the full article online at the Listener website - click here or on the image above.

You can read my 9mm author interview with Nesbø here, and see a list of his New Zealand events during March here. I had a great time chatting to Nesbø for the interviews, and am looking forward to meeting him in person next month, and interviewing him onstage at the New Zealand International Arts Festival.

Are you a fan of Nesbø? What do you think of my feature article? Comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment